Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Link - Huuuuge Zchus!

Here is the weekly parsha sheet. Paid for by .... Elchanan ben Henna Miraim for זיכוי הרבים [B"H he has a long streak!]. It should be a zchus!!

I am printing a 45 thousand word kuntres on Shev Shmatsa and a number of sugyos hashas, next week, imy"H BS"D. I made a number of appeals already but BARUCH HASHEM all of my readers give so generously to other causes leaving nothing for the Torah I want to spread. זכותכם יגן עלינו!!! I love you ALL!:-)

I need [minimally] three hundred more dollars. Anybody who wants can have this zchus. If not - I will have to take it all for myself. But I don't want to be selfish so I offer others a partnership in this Torah. I thank the three beloved people who already gave to help along [one actually came to my house!]. You and Hashem know who you are.

You can give here or to my paypal account or to get a tax deduction you can contact me.  

Bi-ahava rabba,
Me:-)