Monday, September 30, 2013

E-X-C-I-T-I-N-G

From an email I sent to a couple of hundred people. If you know anyone interested, please tell me....
 
Shalloommm Swweeetest friends!!!!!
 
I have the OFFER OF A LIFETIME for you:-)! Due to the success of our "Skype-Yeshiva", we are expanding....
 
Back in my youth, I was a student in Yeshivas Ohr Sameach in Yerushalayim. I learned there under a Rebbi named HaRav Yaakov Homnick Shlita. He had a unique approach towards understanding the gemara which was completely original and tremendously exciting. The insights which he discovered hidden within the text were breathtaking. 
 
Rav Homnick was a prodigy in Mesivta D'rabbeinu Chaim Berlin who studied under HaRav Hutner ztz"l and in his 20's was already a Rosh Kollel both in Chicago and Yerushalayim. He has published over a dozen sefarim with many more in manuscript form. When in Eretz Yisrael he was close to HaRav Shach ztz"l who told his aides to let him right in whenever he came. If you have never heard of him it is only because of his modesty and desire to remain a private person.
 
What an UNBELIEVABLE HONOR AND PRIVILEGE it is to add this huge talmid chochom and gadol bi-torah to our staff.
 
Here is where is gets exciting. Every Sunday morning at 11am [EST], Rav Homnick will be giving a shiur on general topic [Chumash, Navi, Gemara, Machshava etc.] from his home in North Miami Beach on Skype. It is a chance of a lifetime open to everyone reading this and I wouldn't miss it. You will see the beauty and grandeur of the Torah in ways you have never before seen it.
 
The first four shiurim are completely free [with no obligations] and after that there will be a minimal fee. If you would like to sign up, please contact me soon as space is limited. The first shiur is on Sunday, October 13th.
 
Sweetest friends!! I have been learning and teaching his Torah for some time now [I have all of his sfarim on my computer] and find him an endless resource of insight and wisdom. I believe that you will, too.