Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Convinced

Months ago, an acquaintance of mine heatedly told me that we must NOT follow any of the Corona guidelines! NO MASKS!!! NO DISTANCING!!! These guidelines are EVIL!! This guy is [unlike me] NOT a "hugging" type of guy but asserted that he now hugs people to show that there is nothing to worry about. [For me this is torture - it has been almost a year since I hugged anyone outside of my immediate, nuclear family... 馃槩馃槑]. He quoted a certain well-known rabbi who held this position and since a] he agreed with this position and b] a rabbi supported it, he invoked the rabbi as a support.

Being a very skeptical guy - I wasn't convinced. 

Subsequently, this rabbi died of Corona. 

So NOW I am convinced!!!  

[I am just wondering how many other people died or got sick b/c they followed this ruling].