Monday, May 31, 2010

Why, Why?

A question posed to me by a HOLY YID! : "Hashomayim shomayim lashem viha'aretz nosan livnei adam" [The heavens heavens are to Hashem and the earth is given to man] - Why is Shomayim repeated while the "earth" isn't?


PS. I keep meeting people who tell me that they read mevakesh. [I never knew that people in America also have internet access as they do in Israel.] Since it takes up my most valuable asset to write these posts i.e. time, I truly appreciate it when people tell me that they benefit. When I get to shomayim, shomayim, and Hashem will look at my record I can't imagine he will be very excited but hopefully I can say to Him: "Hashem - somebody listened when I spoke about You".

Love and blessings!:)

PPS - A special thanks to eveyone who troubled themselves to my apartment today to learn Torah - and for all of the smiles. It was ALMOST like being in Yerushalayim!:)