Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thank You

I thank all of the sweet yidden who came to my house tonight. Chazal say that whenever there are ten Jews the Divine Presence dwells, so hopefully on a humid summer evening on the upper west side we brought the Shechina down. I especially appreciate my beloved friends the tzaddikim R' Avraham Yitzchak and R' Yosef Ezra Jaspan for organizing everything and bringing the food. If every Ramaz graduate would turn out like those two, I would probably also send my kids there [after they separate boys and girls, of course...:)].

May we always meet to talk torah and try with all of our koach to penetrate the thick lining the surrounds our heart and connect to The Source Of All Being in a simcha'dige way.

For the billions who didn't make it - there is always next time.