Friday, June 24, 2011

Public Service Announcement:)

One of the main ways to spread the word is that I give shiurim in various shuls. Thus far I have been able [due to the help of my friends and kindness of the Rabbi] to get a spot at a total of one shul. This is not good. I mean, everything is good but our job is to try to make it better.

So if anyone has any ideas, or more importantly clout, please contact me at ally.ehrman@gmail.com or at 917-715-0988. THANK YOU.

Love and blessings and a shabbos where we make a tikkun for the sin of Korach and act with love, respect and a sense of camaraderie and brotherhood [and sisterhood] towards one and all.

PS - Strange country this. Yesterday I had to go somewhere and was taking a bus from Port Authority. I wanted to pay for my ticket so I asked "Kama zeh oleh?" The man DIDN'T ANSWER and just gave me a strange look. Did he expect me to go on for free??

?