Sunday, June 21, 2015

Links - Gratitude - My Cerebral Anatomy

Notes on the sugya of תקפו כהן

Divorce and actually sending away one's wife.

BS"D the 300th article that has been posted. Numerous sefarim can be published from these articles. Maybe one day in the future when I have the funds. [And maybe לאחר מאה ועשרים ....] What tremendous gratitude I feel to HKB"H! I am an ant with the seichel of dog food and yet Hashem was מזכה me to produce such delicious Torah material.

I thank my beloved readers from the bottom of my heart.

I especially thank my beloved friends:
Rebbi Chaim Yehoshua Austein Shlita
Rebbi Ephaim Abba Gervis Shlita
Rebbi Daniel Zweigbaum Shlita
Rebbi G.A.B.P. Shlita

for sponsoring the purchase of the computer program that gives me access to 10's of thousands of sfarim which is basically what I use almost all day, every day [may Hashem in His graciousness allow me to continue]. The zchus of my Torah and the thousands who learn with me over the computer is theirs.

I thank and love them and am eternally grateful.