Monday, January 20, 2020

Looking For A Kallah - Comfortable With His Weight - You Think YOU Overeat... - Kind hearted Colossus?

A 900-pound strongman dubbed the “Pakistani Hulk” says he’s looking for a “heavyweight wife” who can handle him.

Towering at 6 feet 6, Arbab Khizer Hayat boasts that he’s turned away as many as 300 wannabe wives who are too skinny.

“In the last seven years, I have been desperately looking for love,” the 27-year-old figurative lady killer tells Caters News, “and have seen 200-300 girls, but they were all an average weight.”

“I need a heavyweight wife so I do not hurt her,” said Hayat, who claims to be in perfect health. “All the women who have wanted to marry me so far have been too skinny.”

He explains that the right woman must be “at least 220 pounds” and “above 6-foot-4-inches, so we look right together.

The weightlifter gorges on 10,000 calories a day, with breakfasts of 36 eggs, lunches and dinners with up to 7 pounds of meat, regular snacks of rice bowls and bread, and six quarts of milk to top it all off.

“I don’t have any medical conditions. I am absolutely fit and comfortable with my weight,” he brags. “But I have to keep exercising and eating to become a world-champion strongman.”

“My immediate goal is to enter WWE competitions,” he tells Caters. “I am looking to meet weight targets and I am consulting doctors to keep nutrition going.”

Realizing he was bigger than average, a teenage Hayat decided he would train for weightlifting and strongman championships, and continued to gain weight and build muscle.

Hayat became a celebrity across Pakistan when a video of him winning a tug-of-war against a tractor went viral. Fans reportedly show up at his home in the northern district of Mardan to take photos with the friendly titan.

Like anyone else, the kindhearted colossus just wants to have a family.

“My parents want me to get married. They want to have grandkids but I haven’t found the right match for myself.”