Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Autobiography Part 3

I walk down the same street
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I see it is there.
I still fall in...It's a habit.
My eyes are open, I know where I am
I get out immediately

I walk down the same street - There I go again, insisting on taking the same path that got me into trouble in the past.

There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. Of course there is. Why should things change [unless I change them myself]?

I see it is there. At least I notice it this time. I am becoming cognizant of my pitfalls.

I still fall in...It's a habit. I am now becoming aware that I have destructive habits.

My eyes are open, I know where I am. I make mistakes but I am not blind to them.

I get out immediately. Knowing that I habitually make the same mistakes make them easier to fix.