Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Smile!:-)

1. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
 
2. If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
 
3. My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

4. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where she is.

5. I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.
 
 
6. It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance.
7. Money won't buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.
8. Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?
9. Children are smarter than any of us. Know how I know that? I don't know one child with a full time job and children.