Wednesday, November 28, 2012

In The Ground

Somehow a little booklet found its way into my apartment from a questionable source. He rails against going to psychologists because everything is in the Torah. If I would meet him I would ask him if he sends his kids to a Rov when they need a cavity filled or if he makes sure a Rov flies his plane when he goes to America because all of the wisdom is in the Torah so what does he need secular wisdom for...

The Torah teaches us spirituality and according to some sources all of the wisdom in the world is also ALLUDED to in a very vague way. But when I learn how to drive I read a driving manual and not gemara Bava Basra [between us the gemara is FAAARR more interesting].

So since I am of the opinion that most people could be helped by a qualified, competent and successful mental health professional - please go if you think you need it.

Now I can put this little booklet in the ground where it belongs:-).