1. My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
2. Just read that 6,159,217 people got married last year, not to cause any trouble but shouldn't that be an even number?
3. My wife just found out I replaced her bed with a trampoline; she hit the roof.
4. There are 2 times when a man doesn't understand a woman - before marriage and after marriage.
5. At the Irish wedding reception, the photographer yelled, 'Would all the married men, please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth living.'
The bartender was almost crushed to death.