Monday, February 12, 2018

Never Too Late

When I was a child, we were graded in school for penmanship. I had quite illegible handwriting [I find it easy to read but others don't]. But now - LOOK at my handwriting!!:-) Flawless. As if it was typed on a computer. 

They also spent a lot of time teaching me to do mathematical equations that I now do effortlessly on my computer.  I don't even have to "show my work". [I really thought that that requirement was an invasion of my privacy. I needed my "safe space" to do my calcuations the old fashioned way - using my fingers]. 

My conclusion - I wish that I would have spent more time learning mishnayos Taharos and less on other things. That would have been REALLY useful in both this world and the next. 

I know that Shovevim is over but it is NEVER too late to do teshuva!!:-)