Saturday, September 26, 2020

Meet A Tzadik

From an email:

SHALOM SWEEETEST FRIENDS!!!!


Back in the previous century lived a man/angel named Rav Yitzchak Hakohen Hoberman. He was born in Europe and then moved to Israel and established his residence [in very sparse conditions] in Raanana [before it became the only American State surrounded on all four borders by Israel]. He became known the "Hatzadik Mi-Raanana" and was renowned as a great Talmid Chochom, Kabbalist and miracle worker.


He promised that he will intercede to Hashem on behalf of those who learn his sefarim ["בן לאושרי"] and make sure that they are blessed.
I thought that it was a good deal [I could use some yeshuos, as I am sure you can as well], so I try to learn his sefarim. [A "shout out" to Rav Aharon Bina Shlita who introduced me to him when he showed me his set of בן אושרי and told me that the Tzadik said that even having the sefarim in your home is a segulah for good things].


My "LUCK", I found this shiur on line about aseres yemei teshuva and shabbos shuva, so I thought I would send the link and all who want to listen can do so.


https://www.yutorah.org/sidebar/lecture.cfm/971785/rabbi-ally-ehrman/the-tzadik-from-raanana-on-aseres-yemei-teshuva-and-shabbos-shuva/


Have a SWEET SHABBOS and may all of your wishes be fulfilled for the best!!!

Bi-ahava
Me