Saturday, October 31, 2020

Comments Section

There might be Jewish blogs that don't have lashon hara. 

Maybe.

But I don't think that there is such a thing as a blog [or website] with a comments section that doesn't contain - Lashon Hara, Apikorsus, disgracing Talmidei Chachomim, Nivul Peh [in addition to stupidity that transcends human conception] etc. etc. There probably is but it would be the exception and not the rule. 

I am saying this not to bash anyone but so that people should be aware. 

I try my best to avoid any forbidden speech on this blog [if I ever slip, I invite people to tell me] but I am gratified that I don't have a comments section and thus save many איסורים. 

This is the 2,500th post this year and 16,668th post altogether [I get paid $1,000 a post. Which makes me VERY rich]. I can only hope that this blog is adding Light and Goodness to the world and reflecting the Will of Hashem as expressed in His Torah. It is a challenge to always write the right things. I try my best but I am sure that at times I fail. 

May Hashem help me succeed.