Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BIG DAY FOR A MAN WHO SEEKS HEART

MAZEL TOV!!!!

TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON MY BIRTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39 years ago TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Hashem for giving me 39 great years. You could take me, any time, any day and yet you let me stay here and enjoy all of Your blessings.

39 is the gematria of 'L[a]T' which means in Aramaic a curse. But it is also 'T[a]L" which is dew - a blessing. I hope I have been a blessing to the world and not the opposite!!

In English 'L"T' reminds me of LOT - Hashem, please give me a LOT more good, healthy, happy years.

And to my sweetest friends!!!! The Gemara says that on one's birthday special powers of blessing are granted [see the sefer Yom Malkeinu for a few hundred pages on the topic]. So I bless you all...

ה' ימלא כל משאלות לבכם לטובה בין בגשם ובין ברוח ותזכה כל אחד ואחד בשמו הטוב יבורך לעלות במעלות התורה והיראה מתוך שמחה וטוב לבב ותראו בקרוב בנחמת ציון וירושלים

אוהבכם

אלחנן בן לאאמו"ר ר' יצחק יונה שליט"א ואמי מורתי הענא מרים שתחיה