Sunday, October 3, 2010

Marriage 16

[By the way - I don't always remember what number I am up to, so I am liable to skip or repeat numbers. As they say here "Lo Nora".]

Sometimes in relationships the other party has personal problems. Don't take it personally.

Example: My husband [full disclosure - I don't and never will have a husband. This doesn't bother me] gets annoyed when things aren't exactly the way he likes them. I try my best to please but am not perfect and he will express his displeasure.

Advice: Don't take it to heart. He has a problem [and an ego]. The world is not here to serve him. Sometimes things just don't go as we wish and a mature person accepts that. It is the child in him that complains and grumbles. I [the wife] also have a childish part in me that hasn't fully developed. My husband should realize that and not take my own inadequacies to heart.