Thursday, October 28, 2010

BIG DAY

My wife usually asks me not to mention her. Not on the blog, not in shiurim, not ever. This is called "Modesty". We at Mevakesh value this middah. BUT, today is different. It is her birthday. So on her birthday I thank her for giving me the five most wonderful gifts I could ever ask for.

Five? Don't you have four?

I did.

But today we had a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another birthday girl.

AHHHHHHH SWEETEST MOST BELOVED FRIENDS. FOR ALL THOSE WHO DAVENED FOR ME - THANK YOU. And may Hashem answer all of you tfillos li'tova both in the material and spiritual realms!!

I have been waiting for seven and a half years. Am I happy? No. English doesn't have a word for how I felt today. Do I deserve it? No. But Hashem is GREAT!!!

Tonight this shiur was given including a musical interlude celebrating the bundle of joy I have been blessed with.