Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"It Is Not Good For Man To Be Alone"

DEAR FRIENDS, DAUGHTERS OF SARAH, RIVKA, ROCHEL AND LEAH!

I often write about the importance of marriage and children! Well, although I am not a very talented shadchan [one shidduch to my credit - my own, and I didn't even set it up. Just got it moving with my awkward personality and weird sense of humor], I will give it a try for a BELOVED SWEET FRIEND!

He has a good job, is very personable and easygoing, true mentsch, honest, nice looking, gentle, sensitive and kind, wonderful super boy, 25 years old and based in New York. One more plus - he has a gorgeous healthy child! And he is SINGLE. So don't miss out! If you have any questions - ally.ehrman@gmail.com - I can talk on the phone also.

Come on young ladies - he is AWESOME and only one girl will be the lucky one.