Wednesday, February 1, 2017

For Lovers Of Torah - Great News!

The Otzar Hachochoma program has been updated. Over 82,000 sefarim all together!!!

INCLUDING - all of the Mesivta gemaras! [And my latest sefer. I am HOPING to put out another sefer so that the next update will contain that too. בעזרת הבורא יתברך!!].

Is that NORMAL?

If you don't own it - THIS is the time. 

As for me - IMY"H when Hakadosh Baruch Hu sees fit to give me the means, I will add to my program. But the next thing on my list for when I am able, is making some type of seuda to thank Hashem for saving my little Adina-le's leg after a huge scare. So THANK YOU HASHEM for giving Adina-le legs and thank you for taking care of them EVERY SECOND!!!

מה רבו מעשיך השם!!!

After that I will IMY"H go to Ramot [or send my son whose school is down the block from Otzar headquarters] and get the latest. 

Modern technology.

מה רבו מעשיך השם!!!