Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Yair Netanyahu Back In Miami

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s son, Yair Netanyahu was back in Israel during the initial stages of the war but now he has packed his bags and returned to Miami where he was living before.

In explaining this move, Yair said "This is a time to be with Am Yisrael. And, to be frank, Am Yisrael is primarily in Miami. Like, walk down the street here and find me three people who aren't Jewish. This is Jew-Town galore. You can catch Shacharit-Mincha-Maariv all day and all night. And after each minyan a perek tehillim is said for Israel, so I am right in the thick of the war. And the food here - it is endless. Could feed many armies. It really connects me to the Israeli army and the war back at home. I particularly enjoy the Israeli dishes and one Israeli restaurant in particular that I absolutely LOVE called "Jaffa". Their shwarma is, as they say here, "off the chart". I am hoping to find a nice Israeli girl, bring her home and marry her - with Imma and Abba's permission of course. Where SHOULD I go to find an Israeli girl??? Israel??? C'mon, Miami is so much better. Gotta go now. I am going snorkeling with my friend Itzik. He voted for Abba in the last election and can't stand Gantz. We really get along."