Thursday, August 11, 2022

SHABBOS NACHAMU IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!

As I do every year, I will be performing in the Homowack this Shabbos Nachamu. 

PLEASE COME ONE COME ALL!!!!!

A sample of some of the Corona jokes I have planned!!

Being quarantined with a talkative child is like having an insane parrot glued to your shoulder.

Nothing like relaxing on the couch after a long day of being tense on the couch.

Quarantine has really put a damper on comedy. For months nobody has walked into a bar.

After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my house but lacking the time, I discovered during corona that this wasn’t the reason.

I gained so much weight during lockdown my bathroom scale told me that it can only weigh one person at a time.

 Loudly Laughing Guy Over White Stock Image - Image of ... 


150,683 Laughing Man Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock ... 


Portrait of a mixed race man laughing hysterically Stock Photo | Adobe Stock