Thursday, July 22, 2010

This is the link to the video of the funeral of the daughter and father in law of Rav Klein Shlita lihibadel bein chaim li'chaim. When I was a single yeshiva bachur the Klein's took me into their home and treated me as one of the family.The Rebbetzin fed me and the Rav taught me. They would even take me on family tiyulim.

The purpose of the link is not to depress but to wake us out of our slumber, it sure did it for me. Chazal say that tears spilled for an good person are very valuable. It should be a zchus for the niftarim. Most of the eulogies are in hebrew, one is in english and one a mixture. At about the 57 minute mark is Rav Klein's eulogy. I would go there if you don't have time to watch the whole thing. Not for children or those who are depressed. They should watch a Schwecky concert on dvd.

We should be zoche to the geulah hashleima b'meheira.