Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Signs From Above

Some signs I receive from Hashem that He is here.

A day and a half ago I gave a shiur on artificial insemination. It was the first one I have ever given. Hours later someone comes up to me in the beis medrash with a question he wanted to discuss about - guess what. I hadn't yet posted the shiur so there was no way he could know I was just learning the sugya. What are the odds?!

This morning I was learning a sugya and I had an idea of a possible chiddush in what I was learning. I was disappointed that nobody I saw spoke about it because it made sense to my [albeit puny] brain. Hours later I was learning a completely different sugya and lo and behold - the very insight I had thought of was brought up [and rejected...]. Almost 25 years of learning and I never recall seeing anyone discuss it but on the day it occurred to me - there it was.

This happens ALL the time! I am thinking of somebody and the phone will suddenly ring - it's HIM! Or I will suddenly meet him on the street - a minute or even two seconds after I thought of him. What are the odds?!

There are many other signs. Do you have any? I would love to hear.

Sharing is caring.....