Friday, July 31, 2015

Kefira - Join Me - Kill Cancer - Different Sides Of The Family

I have starting researching an article on the topic of kefirah [heresy רח"ל]. Why are people kofrim, how to prevent it, the roots, the tikkun etc. etc. If anybody has anything from our sefarim hakdoshim, I would appreciate if you would share.

R' Dovid'l of Tolna said that the world is divided between kofrim and maaminim. But not that some people believe and others deny but that every person is part kofer part maamin. We MUST do everything we can to obliterate this horrible curse from our midst and help bring people to Emunah tehora.

I will try and hope that I am not alone. Please join me.

After my most recent article on the topic of "atzvus" [sadness] I fear that people will call me the "Baal Ha-atzvus". Now it could be worse - the "Baal Hakfira". I assure you that my intentions are to remove atzvus and kefirah - which incidentally are closely related. True maaminim are never really sad. עז וחדוה במקומו. With Hashem there is only joy. True kofrim are sad to the point of being suicidal. Lucky for them they don't think enough to reach obvious conclusions. But if they are right then they are just overdeveloped monkeys who are hear because of some cosmic accident 15 billion years ago. Is anyone sad when a monkey dies? They say we are monkeys and nothing we do has meaning. If it does, then it is fake and contrived meaning. Nothing is real. Nothing matters.

Suicide.

So we want to eradicate this cancer that afflicts to a certain extent even frum Jews.

Reminds me of a favorite myseh of mine:

A young child asked his mother where he came from. From me and daddy, she answered. And you and daddy? From our parents. Them? Their parents? All the way back to Adam and Eve who were created by Hashem.

Then he went to his father, a "learned" university professor, with a big bald head and glasses half way down his nose and asked him the same series of questions. The father explained that they are really descended from monkeys.

The boy went back to his mother and said that he doesn't understand. Daddy says we come from monkeys and you say we come from G-d.
 
His mother smiled and explained "We are both right. You see, my side of the family came from G-d. Daddy's side came from monkeys".