Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hodoooooo Lashem!!!

Myse she-haya this morning....
 
My rent is due today. The bank situation does not allow me to pay from there, Baruch Hu Uvaruch Shemo [you can't pay with a minus].
 
Hashem miraculously, unexpectedly, sent me money to cover it. But then, in my absentmindedness, I misplaced the money [I misplace things a lot. "Absentminded professor" is an apt description].
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
 
I then spent a half hour looking upside, outside, and all around for the money. I knew which room it was in and the room is not so big. 
 
NOTHING.
 
I then had a thought. Why don't I ask Hashem.
 
So I did.
 
Within about one minute, it was in my hands.
 
הודו לה' כי טוב כי לעולם חסדו!!!!!
 
I and my family have another month with a roof over our heads.
 
A true mechaya!!:-):-)