Saturday, April 2, 2016

700K - Thank You!!!

I thank everyone for coming to visit me on Mevakesh over SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND TIMES. 

What a milestone. 

I thank Mori Vi-rabbi Shlita for working so hard to try to turn me into a Jew. 

I thank my parents. 

I thank my wife who lets me blog and learn to my heart's delight. She is a true tzadekes. 

I thank everyone who has befriended me over the years. Especially the countless people I first met on line. I go to simchas and people ask me how I know the baal simcha and very often the answer is "Mevakesh-Lev". 

I thank those who support the blog to allow for its continued appearance. We can't subsist on the holy air of Israel alone. 

I ALSO thank those special people who have given me so much heartache and anguish over the years. It is only because of you that my simchas chayim is so meaningful .

I thank everyone has has ever spoken lashon hara about me - you share with me your mitzvos [as the Chovos Halevavos says]. 

I thank all of the men and women who have listened to my shiurim both on line and especially live.

I thank all of my teachers - especially those who taught me how to read and write. I use the skills you taught me quite a bit. [As opposed to 10th grade Chemistry which I never use]. 

If I keep going I will never end. SO MANY people to thank:-)!!! .