Wednesday, November 16, 2016

An Expression Of Thanks


This is a good time to thank Hashem for another milestone. We have reached over 7,000 posts. Woweeee! הודו לה' כי טוב כי לעולם חסדו. 

So I thank Hashem for the zchus of spreading Torah to the masses. From my room here in Givat Ze'ev, Torah extends to the world. In what zchus? I don't know...

I thank everyone who reads the blog. I write for you and appreciate your partnership and "chavrusa-shaft". 

I thank the many who listen to the recorded shiurim which is at about 3,000 and counting.

We hope that the quantity is only secondary to the quality. 

I thank the sponsors of my computer and digital library.

In general, I thank the sponsors of my many Torah projects. They are anonymous and holy!! Their zchus endures forever.  

I also thank my skype chavrusas who add so much to my life and Avodas Hashem. 

EVERYTHING I do is done for free. That is the ideal. 

Hashem is the greatest and His people [YOU] are unequalled.


מציג את לאבא גמור.jpg



Love and blessings,

Me 珞