Sunday, July 16, 2017

Pesach Sheni Shelo Lishmah

The first mishna in Zvachim says that all korbanos that were shechted שלא לשמה are kosher except for Pesach and Chatas which are not kosher שלא לשמה.

What about Korban Pesach Sheni? The gemara never talks about it. It is just mentioned by an Acharon or two. What is the din of a Pesach Sheni shechted שלא לשמה?? 

[Usually when I post questions, I receive exactly zero replies. I thought of offering cash rewards for answers. That usually works. But when I ask for donations to various causes (such as rewards for good terutzim להגדיל תורה) I usually receive zero replies or less. I have learned that people are overwhelmingly faaaar more likely to give nothing than even a penny. That has been my experience although others may have different experiences. So I am stuck. אם אין קמח אין תורה].