Thursday, August 17, 2017

Mussar From My Computer

I go back and forth between English and Hebrew on my computer thousands of time a day. Whenever I google anything in the unintended language - the computer offers me what I wrote in my intended langauge. So when I am looking for the text of a gemara in Sanhedrin and I write "xbvsrhi s; v" the computer will "get" that I might very well mean סנהדרין דף ה [which are the same keys if the computer is on Hebrew mode] and offer it to me. I will be totally down with that, click it and seconds later I wll have my desired text.

MEANING - The computer sees my mistake and just offers me a solution. No criticism. No long speeches that I am clumsy and forgetful. No guilt trip for troubling it. 

How many people are as understanding when you make mistakes [especially if you made them quite consistently]??

LOVE PEOPLE EVEN WHEN THEY MESS UP AND OFFER PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS WHEN NECESSARY!!!