Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Link

Some people think graphology [handwriting analysis] is bunk. Others believe that one can make a deep personality assessment based on one's handwriting. I am in the latter camp. I brought my handwriting and that of my wife [before we married] and four of my children [and numerous others] and the graphologist didn't make one mistake - and he said VERY SPECIFIC things. [About one person he saw that he grew up without a father. I didn't tell him that and there was no way of him knowing]. The Gerrer Rebbe only allowed his children to get married after having the handwriting of the prospective spouses analyzed. 

I recently put up five posts about it. Here is an analysis of Rav Kook's handwriting.  You can see the other four posts there [and a link to a heated discussion about it]. 

It is more accurate and cheaper than a psychologist [where it takes many sessions to uncover things]. But to solve the problems is another issue......