Thursday, September 8, 2011

Save The Date

I was asked to pass this on to my "talmidos" in New York. I don't have any talmidos [or talmidim for that matter], I am just a simple Jew who tries to understand a daf gemara [often without success] and spends his spare time being "me'ayain ba'nefesh". This is not false modesty or honest modesty - just fact.

So I am passing this on to my "Rabbeiyos":

"Hi Everyone :) !


I decided after the Tisha Ba'Av inspirational event that was Baruch Hashem so successful, that I wanted to form a Chaburah for women that would meet on a monthly basis-- starring our very own dynamic speakers!!! :

Lisa Okun , Shoshana Rosenbloom & Dvora Weiner


These young women are able to bring Hashem, His Holy Torah, Hashkafah and Avoidas Hashem to a whole new level , that completely relates to YOU now in our 21st Century, so that we can all truly grow and become the best Ovdei Hashem that we possibly can!


Here is the info...SAVE THE DATE! :) Unless you already have a date... [I added that one on.]

Date: Thursday September 22 ,2011 Time: 7pm Location:

In the apartment of Shoshana Rosenbloom: 147-08 75th Avenue Kew Gardens Hills , NY 11367


Looking forward to seeing you there IY"H & Feel free to pass this along to any other women you feel would be interested..."

I am jealous - men not invited. Maybe I will go to Queens and sneak to the roof and listen from there.