Thursday, September 22, 2011

Self Destructive

Whenever I say anything negative I feel yichee afterwards.

So why do I often say negative things? What normal person wants to feel yichee?!

The mystery of man's predilection to engage in self-destructive behavior. Am I alone? I think not. But it doesn't make me feel any better knowing that others also do and say stupid things.

The consolation: I can change EVERYTHING right now by thinking of ways to change the patterns and then implementing my ideas. I might fail in the future but at least I'm on the right road.

Would like to be my partner and change a little bit, too? Believe me - I have a lot more to fix than you.

Some thoughts I jotted down on the edge of exhaustion. I will sleep and then do SERIOUS battle with the powers of evil that try to bring me down.

Whether the Palestinians have a State or not is not in my control. Whether I turn myself into a mentsch is - shouldn't I focus more on the latter and not on the former.

LOVE AND BLESSINGS!!:-)