Monday, June 25, 2012

Misunderstood

It is rare that I have so much regret over a post. But over the Baruch Hashem post I do. It seems that people took from it that I am down and it in turn brought them down with me.

So let me explain. I am not down. My nature is that when things don't go my way I get down for a few minutes and then my mind starts filling with optimistic, upbeat thoughts. Sometimes it is just the physical fatigue I feel but after a good nap everything is all better. I am not able to sustain negativity or sadness for any extended period of time. That is the nature with which Hashem blessed me.

The point of that post was to show that even though things are not running as smoothly as I would have hoped, my spirits are still high and I walk happily with Hashem. I have seen many small miracles in the last month since my journey began. Unfortunately that is NOT what some people got from it so I APOLOGIZE. The lesson was supposed to be that we all should not let things get us down when they are not going exactly as planned.

Optimism has been scientifically proven to be the most primary determinant [is that a word? Now it is..:-)] of success [see Learned Optimism by Prof. Martin Seligmann - AWE-SOME!]. It is often also an indication that one has a strong trust in Hashem.

So I will be clear: No, things are not going as well as I want but I am SURE that it is all part of the process. Growing pains are necessary for any successful endeavor. Today I received an email from a Rabbi with whom I am friendly and he remarked that Hashem has great things in store for me. I really believe that He does. BARUCH HASHEM!!:-)

I will conclude with a bracha that Hashem give all of my readers and all of klal yisrael "brachos ad bli dy" - limitless blessing.

Love to all!!

PS - All feedback about the blog is GREATLY appreciated. Thanx!