Thursday, June 14, 2012

Too Busy

May I share with you what I was thinking about as I walked down Broadway [besides "that's a fierce-looking-dog you got there Sir"]?

Thankssssssssss:-)!

Being too busy. Some people are VERY busy. So they are too busy to talk. Too busy to listen. Too busy to answer phone calls or emails. Too busy to help.

BUSSSSSSYYYYY!!

Why is there no "z" in busy?

צ"ע

[If you don't know the roshei teivos - it doesn't matter for my purposes. I'd tell you but I have no time. I'm too busy...]

Then I started thinking about G-D! He is the busiest - yet NEVER too busy. NEVER. He is ALWAYS here to listen, to guide, to help, to care, to love.

Sweeeeetest friends - I am NOT going to give anyone mussar in this post. Just me.

Al: Try to be like Hashem. Busy - but NEVER too busy for anybody. Yes, being busy makes you feel important but being G-dly is infinitely more important than feeling important which is actually less than meaningless.

THANX FOR LISTENING:-).

Love

Me