Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hashgacha Every Step Of The Way

Sweetest friends! As you know I am a huge chossid of the Sfas Emes. One of his most commonly stated principles is that the more you are aware of Hashem's presence in your life the more he will show you that he is present. I try to live that way and have seen remarkable things in my lifetime.

But this trip takes the cake. Day after day I have seen such amazing hashgacha pratis that it is almost unbelievable. I am almost at the point that when the miraculous happens I am not even surprised. I would love to relate some stories but in the meantime I will not publicize them on the blog although privately I have been telling people selected stories. [Kotzker: Not everything said should be written down].

So if anyone ever tells you they doubt the existence of Hashem - please send them my way... He is RIGHT WITH ME holding my hand.

AMAZING!

Please - live your life as if He is with you and He will show you how right you are...