Friday, June 15, 2012

Baruch Hashem!!!

A rabbi stands before his congregation and reports to them that a massive hole has been found in the roof of the synagogue.

"Now I have good news and bad news for you," the Rabbi continues. "The good news is that we have the money to repair it; the bad news is that the money is in your pockets."
I know many people who could help my casue BARUCH HASHEM. In order to help me work on my bitachon I am collecting very little. BARUCH HASHEM!!
Although money is barely trickling in I am getting a FREE EDUCATION in the subject of "life" and "people"!! BARUCH HASHEM!!!
BARUCH HASHEM!!! If not for my optimism I'd be frustrated. 
Baruch Hashem!! Have I said that yet. 
I am now going to dip in a Kosher swimming pool I affectionately call "mikva" and I am going to thank Hashem for everything and hope that in the zchus of Shabbos next week will be MUCH BETTER!!!:-)
PLEASE DAVEN FOR ME!!! Elchanan ben Henna Miriam. I need it. In the meantime I thank Hashem that I have two working kidneys, teeth to chew food, a mouth and throat that cause me zero pain and allow me to exclaim "Baruch Hashem" as many times as I want and if I wish I could have a years subscription to Sports Illustrated [I don't wish]. I also have a wife and children who say odd things like "we miss you abba". I have parents, a roof over my head, lots of friends [who ISN'T my "sweetest friend"] and if I would go to Sloan Kettering it would be for bikkur cholim and not as a patient.
Isn't He the BEST!!!!  
Have a glorious shabbos sweetest friends!!!!