Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Word Of Thanks

I noticed that recently we exceeded two hundred thousand hits since we started under 2 and a half years ago. This is quite surprising. There is no lashon hara, no pritzus, no filth, no negativity, no rabbi bashing, no discussions of various not tzanua things that go on in the 'religious' community, no apikorsus etc etc. Just pure unadulterated Torah and Avodas Hashem. It would seem then that people are thirsty for the 'real thing' without any accompanying 'treats' that we may find on some other blogs.

That is a credit to you my readers whom I thank from the bottom of my heart.

One of my main concerns when I started blogging is that I never learned how to write English because when it was being taught I was busy with my headphones on listening to Mets games or trying hard to make sure that a cows hide with a lot of ruach inside would find its way into a net. So how am I to present Torah in a delectable way when I don't know the "sfas hamedina"? Yet, people stick by me which means that either a] My English isn't so bad after all or b] the Torah is so good people overlook my various abuses [or assault] of grammar and syntax. [Two peanuts were walking in Central Park. Unfortunately, one was "a salted". Bad damm chhhhhhhh!]

I especially appreciate those who pass on the Torah to friends and family. I am indebted to you. Please continue.

I also appreciate the feedback both in emails and verbally. It gives me a sense of what resonates with people and strengthens me when I know that bisiyata dishmaya I am making a difference.

It is remarkable how many people I have met through the blog. Sometimes I am asked "How do you know that person?" I pause and say "Who knows but probably on-line somewhere". A thanks to Hashem who allows spiritual people to connect in ways that didn't exist just a short number of years ago.

Love always,

Me:-)