Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Forget - A Taste Of Bliss

I got an email alert that my "private info" has been exposed on 8 sites.

What private info? That I was/am really bad at chemistry? That I could never get myself to like Harry Potter books?

And who cares! I am about to stand before Hashem for 25 hours and He is going to decide if I am going to live or the opposite.

A person has to reach a point where he realizes that this whole world is sheker and that all that matters is Hashem. All the emails, texts, instant messages etc. etc. etc. all of the nonsense of our technological society are all hevel havolim.

מקוה ישראל השם!!! Jump into the mikva. No chatzitzos. No separations. Just you, Klal Yisrael and Hashem.

Forget the day after Yom Kippur, forget your succos plans, forget your bills and worries, forget what you are going to eat after the fast-  just be like an angel. Immerse yourself in the Divine light of Olam Haba that descends on Yom Kippur.

It will be mamesh mamesh מעין עולם הבא!