Sunday, July 22, 2018

Can One REALLY Be That Naive??

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg came under fire on Wednesday after saying that posts by Holocaust deniers should not be deleted from his social media platform.

In an interview on the “Recode Decode” podcast, Zuckerberg said, “I’m Jewish, and there’s a set of people who deny that the Holocaust happened. I find that deeply offensive. But at the end of the day, I don’t believe that our platform should take that down because I think there are things that different people get wrong. I don’t think that they’re intentionally getting it wrong.”

“It’s hard to impugn intent and to understand the intent,” he continued. “I just think, as abhorrent as some of those examples are, I think the reality is also that I get things wrong when I speak publicly. I’m sure you do. I’m sure a lot of leaders and public figures we respect do too, and I just don’t think that it is the right thing to say, ‘We’re going to take someone off the platform if they get things wrong, even multiple times.’”

"I don't think that they are intentionally getting it wrong". Either he is flat out lying or he is a candidate for  the Guinness Book of World Records for all time naïve people. Since I want to be melamed zchus, I will say that he is simply naïve. Three seconds on youtube and one can watch footage of all of the skeletons [both living and dead]. There have been tens of thousands of eyewitnesses. Eichmann and the other Nazis caught after the war never denied that it happened. There is limitless proof in all of the holocaust museums worldwide etc. etc. etc. How do they explain the sudden disappearance of six million Jews over a 6 year period? Did they all kill themselves?

Obviously we need not try to prove the holocaust happened. I am just shocked beyond words that Mark Zuckerburg, a Jew ben Jew ben bno shel Jew, claims that it is an innocent mistake and not overt, sick anti-Semitism. And to further allow them to spout their evil on his social media site makes it worse. 

Just goes to show you that earning 60 billion dollars doesn't guarantee that one will not be a complete fool sometimes. I would rather have seichel than all of his money.  

#evenzuckerburgwillonedaydotshuva 
#loyidachmimenunidach
#davenforhistorturedsoul