Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Observations

1. Earn a modest living - Make tichels

2. How come no frum people name their son's "Tom" after רבינו תם? He is even the third son at the seder. 

3. Lavan said:

"הַבָּנוֹת בְּנֹתַי וְהַבָּנִים בָּנַי וְהַצֹּאן צֹאנִי וְכֹל אֲשֶׁר אַתָּה רֹאֶה לִי הוא"

That is what we call today "White Privilege".

4. Well over a hundred recorded new shiurim this month BS"D. I thank all those who listen and those who come to read the blog. May it be an ilui neshama for me and for you - לאריכות ימים ושנים!

5. Candidate Andrew Yang wants to give every American citizen 1000 dollars a month. He is most probably going to lose but I hope he finds a way to raise the money and send it out to us regardless. We could all use it. Especially Yingeleit! He is also an opponent of Bris Milah. I hope he finds Hashem and gets one. All of my good friends have one and its great!! He will change his last name to Yangerovitchersteinbergfeldkovsky.

6. When I open up my freezer I half expect to find Ted Williams in there.