Sunday, June 26, 2022

One Soul

My grandmother ע"ה was pregnant while hiding from the Nazis in Czechoslovakia in 1943. It was REALLY not a convenient time to have a baby. 

She had the baby. Her one and only daughter. This daughter [my mother] was the ONLY CHILD in her entire family to survive. The only one. The rest - gassed and killed by the agents of the Satan ימ"ש שר"י. 

I don't want to say the exact number of how many descendants my mother has but it exceeds 3 dozen and counting [another one just born!!] בלי עין הרע!!!! Since she has "Charedi" grandchildren [fertile group that they are....] - there will be many many more אי"ה followed by many many more into the thousands and tens of thousands. 

Save one person - save generations. 

Kill one person [or a forming person] - kill generations. 

Thank G-d that ימח שמו and his people never found my mother's family. The world would have been much poorer today.

Nefesh Achas.