Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Update On Kollel Iyun Hanefesh

I would like to thank all of our donors and also those who davened for our success. It looks like we have enough to open in a small way [the Beis Medrash HaGadol in Lakewood with it's 6000 students also started very small...:)] this coming Elul for a whole year [in Yerushalayim]. Of course we would rather expand and feel less pressured for every penny and therefore ask anybody who can help us themselves [and has not already done so] or can help open up new channels of support, to do so.

This morning I met with someone who is HUGE and can help us in a major way and from what I understand he is really into the idea of the kollel. His name is "Hashem Yisborach".

I will be in the U.S. im yirtzeh Hashem until July 18 so there is still time to build.

I again thank all of my sweetest friends for your support and for enabling me to fulfill my dream building an institution devoted to Avodas Hashem bi'simcha, pnimiyus, goodness, purity and kedusha! I hope when you come to Yerushalayim you will join us for some learning!!

:)

Love and blessings to ALL!!