Saturday, December 17, 2011

תודה רבה

I really want to thank Mike and Debbie Schreiber for opening up their home to us tonight.

In addition I feel tremendous gratitude to every person who came. "He'emanti ki adaber" [I believe when I speak about Hashem, said Dovid Hamelech] and tonight you afforded me the opportunity to speak about Him. I hope in some small way you, too, believe more.

It is the foundation of our entire Torah, our entire religion and our entire lives.

צדיק באמונתו יחיה

PS - On my way back to the city I came to the train AS IT PULLED OUT OF THE STATION. First, I cried out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and banged the nice machine which gave me the ticket I bought 3 seconds too late [I threatened to completely break it but it didn't take my threat seriously. and besides - it wasn't the machines fault, so I left it alone]. Another hour to wait OUTSIDE IN THE COLD. But then I remembered that this was PERFECT because it was what Hashem planned. So thank G-d I went to a friend's house nearby and spent a pleasant hour eating melave malka [home baked whole wheat challah!] and connecting to a heilige yid.

It is MUUUCH better living with Him.