Sunday, July 17, 2016

My New Job - Gerobgets And Donald

In light of this post, Donald Trump contacted me and asked me to be his official advisor on "How to relate to a Jewish son in law". We both have one and I am more Jewishly knowledgable, so for only 200k a year I agreed. So if he calls and asks me Pesach time "Hey, what is gerobgets? I heard that my son in law doesn't eat 'em. Is that like kagel?" 

I will explain that it is called "gebrochts", have him say it ten times fast, and then add the knockout that the correct pronunciation is "kugel" and that one has nothing to do with the other. Then I will invite him to lunch and show him how to enjoy a shmaltzy herring and teach him appropriate Yiddish expressions. 

This is SOOOO exciting!

Now I can sit and learn and all the debts are paid. Baruch Hu Uvaruch Shemo!!