Saturday, December 10, 2011

He Is Guiding Us!

If you walk with G-d He just SHOWS you that He is here.

I recently decided that I must get in touch with a graduate of the Yeshiva where I had learned for many years. I heard that he had experienced quite a bit of turbulence in his life and was wondering how he was doing and maybe I could give him a drop of chizuk.

But how am I going to find him? So in the morning I thought of 2 options. 1] I went to a wedding 6 years ago and met his mother there. Maybe I will ask the chosson [now father of two] if he could help me. 2] I saw him [last time] at a wedding about 10 years ago. I can ask that chosson [now father of 5] if he could help me. Then my thoughts took me elsewhere and I went on with my day.

A number of hours pass and I get on to a train and look for a seat.

Hold on tight.

THERE HE IS!!! Sitting right there with all of the seats around him occupied except for ONE lone seat to his right open for me to sit down.

So I did! And conversed with him for the next half hour or so.

Wonder of Wonders!!

PS - He seems to be doing much better thank G-d!