Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Dental Matters

I always like to take opportunities to publicly thank Hashem for His chesed. 

But first: 
 Q: What does the dentist of the year get? A: A little plaque. 
 Q: What do you call a dentist who doesn't like tea? A: Denis. 
Q: What did the dentist say to the computer? A: This won't hurt a byte 
Q: What is a dentist's office? A: A filling station 
Q: What did the dentist see at the North Pole? A: A molar bear 
Q: What did the dentist say to the golfer? A: "You have a hole in one."
 Q: What was the dentist doing in Panama? A: Looking for the Root Canal! 

Earlier this week I had a tooth extracted. It REFUSED to budge. The dentist was pulling and pulling and pulling but no go. He told me that of the thousands he has done it was one of the hardest. It finally budged with a nice amount of blood to go with it. He stitched me up, gave me a prescription for antibiotics and told me to return in 2 weeks to remove the stitches. I was planning to fly to the States for some mammanos matters that I need to attend to but that will have to wait until the stitches are removed.   

So I want to thank Hashem for NOVOCAINE! Without the pain killer, the pain of extracting that tooth might have ח"ו killed me. 

Thank you Hashem for DENTISTS. Without them I would be in constant pain because I have had a tremendous amount of dental work done in my life and I couldn't have done it myself. 

Thank you Hashem for making the pain subside. The day following the procedure I was in a lot of pain and discomfort but it is slowly but surely fading away. 

Thank you Hashem for such strong teeth that enable me to bite food. 

Thank you Hashem for FOOD!!!