Sunday, March 24, 2019

Collusion In The Megilla

A recent statement released by Trump about the Megilla: 

"Congress, led by Memuchan [his name is fake news. He is really Haman. He is too big a coward to use his real name. Ha-man is no man. He is a wimp. Ha-wimp], passed legislation criminalizing women who don't speak the language of their husbands. That is why Melania speaks only English at home. Isn't she beautiful? But I don't let her speak Serbo-Croatian. Only English. Memuchan and Beto should be investigated for collusion and their emails should be inspected. "Big beautiful coal ish so rare b'Beto umidaber collusion amo" - everybody knows that. But the media LOVES Beto, so they cover up for him. The press is horrible. The WORST. Except for Fox news. They love me because they are my type of people. Winners. Not like Beto and Memuchan who are losers. Big losers. Make Shushan great again!! Only I can do that. I am a winner. It is all in the art of the deal. I know how to make deals. I would would NEVER turn down 10 thousand silver talents if they were offered to me. I got talent. That is why I hosted a reality show. But I can always use more money. I am SICK of losing to China. The money and jobs should stay in the USA."