Monday, March 11, 2019

Complex [Updated]

Being the academic that I am not, I often like to read academic papers on the website academia.edu. This keeps me off drugs and alcohol. It doesn't help me stop smoking cigarettes because I can smoke as I read. It also keeps me off the streets which is PERFECT because there are so many cars that drive REALLY FAST on those streets, thus endangering my life. 

They recently sent me a message that there are 464,074 papers that talk about "Love and Relationships". [Of those, only 18 have actually been read, 14 by the mother of the author]. 

What I get from that is that "Love and Relationships" is a COMPLEX topic.

This is because how we give and receive love [or don't give and/or receive love] is complex. In addition human beings are infinitely complex. Then the intersection between two different human beings of two totally different races and ethnicities [i.e the male vis a vis the female] giving and receiving love make things more than complex. Factor in all of the vicissitudes of life and you got yourself a "matzav".

Good luck!! Don't forget to ask for help along the way.