Tuesday, November 16, 2021

GOLF [TOURNAMENT READY COURSES. PGA HERE I COME]!!! TENNIS [Har Tru courts!!! That is right near Har Nevo]!!! GORGEOUS MIKVA [PICTURED. SUCH TAHARA]!!!! PRIVATE SUCCAH [FOR PESACH]!!!! GLATT KOSHER [GUILT-FREE-ACHILA-GASA]!!!

 


SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just have one request. Before you make reservations think long and hard [and ask a shyla] if this is where Hashem wants you to spend the 20-30-40k He gave you. If He wants you to go - ENJOY!!! 

And don't forget your golf clubs....  

When I go from this world [and I don't know how much time I have left - I will have to beat incredible odds to be here in 50 years. Heck - I can't even guarantee that I will be here tomorrow] and they see this on my record I am not sure if I will get Gan Eden for this excursion or more importantly if it gives nachas to the Borei Olam. But maybe I am wrong.